Variety of trips (day and weekend) focused on SAFETY, HEALTH and FUN. Often these trips include instructional content designed to build confidence, skill proficiency and safety awareness. Patrons of all experience levels are encourage to participate in our activities especially beginners, because the best way to learn is by doing. MWR Outdoor Recreation also offers equipment rentals that will outfit you for all your outdoor adventure needs. Outdoor Recreation trips and tours are also available and vary per month. Information and equipment rental is available in the ITT office located at NAS I in Midtown.
Not seeing the trip you want? Check out our Create a Trip!
ONLINE REGISTRATION ACCESS
The MYFFR Website allows you to access details about upcoming trips and tours, register and pay online.
Please Note: You must establish an account by first visiting the Sigonella Community Recreation Office (NAS 1 Midtown Building 157).
To Book Tours Online:
- Visit the Sigonella Community Recreation office to establish a household account and receive your user name and password
- Visit Europe RecTrac Online
- Log in with your user name and password.
- Update your account, if needed.
- Begin booking your trips and tours.