Child Development Center (CDC)
- The CDC and School Age Care are currently open for already-enrolled mission-essential personnel and those that are deemed essential by the Commanding Officer.
- Hours of operation are now Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- No hourly or INDOC care is currently offered.
Please check this website and visit our Facebook page for updates to this policy and on other MWR facilities and programs.
(Ages 6 weeks – 5 years and pre-Kindergarten)
Sigonella’s Child Development Center supports families with childcare for those age 6 weeks to pre-school age with experiences designed to enhance their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. All education technicians are trained in CPR and first aid and in developmentally appropriate practices.
The Child Development Center provides:
- Full-time child care for infants to preschool
- Qualified and caring staff
- Nutritionally sound meals
- Age-appropriate programming
The Sigonella CDC is fully accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC) provides a single online gateway for families to access military-operated or military-subsidized child care options worldwide across all service branches. The site enables families to create a household profile, conduct child care searches, submit requests for care, and manage their requests at any time and from any location. In order to process any registrations for the CDC or SAC, each family must visit MilitaryChildCare.com to create their account and submit the required request for care.
Cost is based on total family income. Open to Active duty members, DOD civilians, reservists, DoD contractors, and retirees.