Flight Line Fitness Center NAS II
The NAS II Fitness Center is available for 24/7 Unmanned Status for registered/eligible patrons.About the Fit District:
Please visit the NAS I or NAS II Fitness Center during their normal hours of operation to register for unmanned facility access. All patrons who are eligible to use the fitness center during normal hours are also eligible to gain access during unmanned facility hours. Patrons ages 17 and older and out of high school are also eligible.
To register for access, patrons must:
- Sign an Accident Waiver and Release of Liability form
About the Flight Line Fitness Center:
This fitness facility is located on NAS II and offers a wide range of fitness equipment and activities.
- 3 Strength Training Rooms with resistance machines, free weights, and free-motion machines
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers, and stationary bikes
- Multipurpose room with mats, medicine balls, and resistance bands
- Full-size basketball and racquetball court
- Daily group exercise classes
Other Programs Offered
Command PT Sessions
Please visit our Facebook page for updates on MWR facilities and programs.