Flight Line Fitness Center NAS II
NAS II Fitness Center is Open to Active Duty and NATO Active Duty with a gym membership only.
The NAS II Fitness Center will be enforcing the gym capacity restriction of 40 people at any given time. If the gym facility reaches its maximum restricted capacity, you may be asked to wait outside until another patron leaves.
Please note, the Flight Line Fitness Center is reserved for 18 and older. Our family fitness center is located on NAS1.
About the Flight Line Fitness Center:
This fitness facility is located on NAS II and offers a wide range of fitness equipment and activities for patrons 18 years (out of high school) and older.
- 3 Strength Training Rooms with resistance machines, free weights, and free-motion machines
- Cardio equipment including treadmills, elliptical trainers and stationary bikes
- Multipurpose room with mats, medicine balls, and resistance bands
- Full-size basketball and racquetball court
- Daily group exercise classes
Other Programs Offered
Command PT Sessions
Please visit our Facebook page for updates on MWR facilities and programs.