Fit District NAS I
The NAS I Fitness Center is now open to all previously eligible patrons. Family Fitness remains closed at this time.
About the Fit District:
The Fit District is a two-story gym located in the Midtown Complex that presents an extensive array of exercise options for all fitness levels. Equipment includes:
- Cardio Area with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stair climbers, rowers, and stationary bikes
- Free Weight Area featuring cable machine, multiple benches, and squat racks
- Strength Training Area with Life Fitness Signature Series line of circuit equipment
- A stretching area with foam rollers and other fascia release tools
- TRX mounts (straps are issued from the Fitness Office)
- Indoor track
- Daily group exercise classes
- Rock-climbing wall
- Full-sized basketball and racquetball court
Please see the front desk attendant downstairs as you enter the Fit District for a full tour of the facility, a copy of our monthly Fitness classes, Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer contact information and monthly fitness events.
Other Programs Offered:
- NOFFS program
- Command PT sessions
Please visit our Facebook page for updates on MWR facilities and programs.