The MWR Library is now open for limited services with reduced hours.
- Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm. The library will be closed Friday - Sunday (72 hours) each week for cleaning and decontamination.
- Masks are mandatory for all patrons over two years old and social distancing must be practiced. Minors must be directly supervised by adults at all times.
- Patrons may drop off or pick up items for checkout only. No on-site reading, study, or research permitted at this time.
- A limited number of computers (4) will be available for quick printing and official business only. No recreational computer use available and headphones will not be circulated. Use will be limited to 30 minutes when patrons are waiting.
- All returned library materials will be cleaned and isolated for a period of 72 hours.
- To help limit your time in the library, please search the online catalog ahead of your visit and request items via email at Library_Sigonella@eu.navy.mil when possible. Be sure to confirm the item you are requesting is at the Sigonella location and not currently checked out. You will receive a return email notifying you when your item(s) are ready for pickup.
- The Library classroom is closed until further notice.
Please visit our Facebook page for updates on MWR facilities and programs.
Come check out the Navy’s Premiere Library at Sigonella! There's a world of knowledge at your fingertips in the MWR Library. Whether you’re a student researching a term paper or you're just browsing the Internet, the Library has all the information you need.
- Thousands of books and hundreds of popular periodicals
- Latest book releases for all age groups
- 16 computer workstations
- 1 CAC-enabled computer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Printing copying and scanning services
- Private study areas and a classroom available
- DVDs, music CDs and audiobooks
Summer reading programs, special book exhibits, children’s storytime, inter-library loans, and language learning programs are also part of the MWR Library. Patrons can access several different databases and get involved with what Navy Knowledge Online has to offer. The staff can assist you with all of your library needs.
Online library catalog: https://www.NavyLibrariesEuropeSWAsia.org
Navy Digital Library: https://www.navymwrdigitallibrary.org