This year's Eggstravaganza event, sponsored by Arancia Sicula, will be hosted Saturday, April 16, 2022, on the Mariani Soccer Fields. Spring is here and we're so eggcited to celebrate with you! You won't want to miss out on this year's Easter Eggstravaganza which includes egg hunts, Easter Bunny photos, kids crafts, inflatables, face painters, balloon artists, food, music and prizes! Ears to hopping we see you there!
This event is open to all DoD and NATO ID cardholders and their family members. Please note, event details are subject to change.
Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
Location: Marinai – Soccer Fields & Parking Lot
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Ages: All ages are welcome!
Mask and COVID-19 policies will follow the current base regulations in place on the day of the event, as set forth by NAS Sigonella. A Green Pass or proof of vaccination is required for entry to the event and will be checked at the door.
Event Details and FAQs:
- Registration: No registration is required.
- Price: Free
- Eligibility: All DoD & NATO ID cardholders.
- Sponsoring Guests Into the Event: Large-scale event guest sponsorship will not be available for this event due to COVID restrictions; however, patrons are able to sponsor guests onto the base through normal Security procedures. Please call 624-6387 for more information about base sponsorship protocols.
- Event Activities: Easter Bunny photos, egg hunt, kids crafts, inflatables, face painting, balloon artist, bubble artist, food, music and prizes.
- POC: For general questions, patrons are being directed to call Community Recreation. If there are issues or staff have questions, please contact Marissa Johnson at 624-0502.
- Shuttles: There will be no shuttles for this event.
- Parking: Parking will be available in Marinai in marked parking spots, as well as along the streets. The Water Treatment parking lot will be closed off to patron parking as the festival will be held in that area.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed for this event.
- Alcohol: Alcohol will not be available at this event.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted at this event.
- Contraband: Knives of any size (including box cutters and sharp objects), BB Guns (Air Soft), slingshots, fireworks of any kind, illegal drugs, and any other items the CO deems as contraband. Guests must use common sense. If the item presents a potential threat to the base, do not attempt to bring it to the event.
- Dress Code: There is no dress code for this event; however, festive holiday attire is always encouraged.
- Restrooms: Restrooms will be available at the field for patron u