This year's Eggstravaganza event, sponsored by Arancia Sicula Local Market and supported by Oasi di Francesca, will be hosted Saturday, April 8, 2023, on the Mariani Soccer Fields. Spring is here and we're so egg-cited to celebrate with you! You won't want to miss out on this year's Easter Eggstravaganza which includes egg hunts, Easter Bunny photos, kids games, inflatables, face painters, farm animals, a magician, food, music, prizes and more! Ears to hopping we see you there!
This is a closed-base event and is open to all DoD and NATO ID cardholders and their family members. Please note, event details are subject to change.
Date: Saturday, April 8, 2023
Location: Marinai – Soccer Fields & Parking Lot
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Ages: All ages are welcome!
**Volunteers Needed! If you are interested in volunteering for this event, please contact Nathan.email@example.com for more information.
Event Details and FAQs:
- Registration: No registration is required.
- Price: Free
- Eligibility: All DoD & NATO ID cardholders and their families.
- Sponsoring Guests Into the Event: Large-scale event guest sponsorship will not be available for this event.
- Event Activities: Easter Bunny photos, egg hunt, kids games, inflatables, face painting, balloon artist, farm animals, magician, food, music and prizes.
- POC: For general questions, patrons are being directed to call Community Recreation at 624-4777 or +39 095 56 4777.
- Shuttles: There will be no shuttles for this event.
- Parking: Parking will be available in Marinai in marked parking spots, as well as along the streets. The Water Treatment parking lot will be closed off to patron parking as the festival will be held in that area.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed for this event.
- Alcohol: Alcohol will not be available at this event.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted at this event.
- Contraband: Knives of any size (including box cutters and sharp objects), BB Guns (Air Soft), slingshots, fireworks of any kind, illegal drugs, and any other items the CO deems as contraband. Guests must use common sense. If the item presents a potential threat to the base, do not attempt to bring it to the event.
- Dress Code: There is no dress code for this event; however, festive holiday attire is always encouraged.
- Restrooms: Restrooms will be available at the field for patron use.