Want to make a difference in the lives of our military kids?
Want to build a career that matters?
Want extra cash to travel while your family is stationed in Europe?
CYP has a job for you!
Child & Youth Programs Hiring Event
Wednesday, Nov. 14
Youth Complex, Marinai Housing, NAS Sigonella
8-9:30 a.m., Military spouse preference candidates only
9:30 a.m.-Noon, all candidates*
*Positions are open to U.S. active-duty military, DoD civilian employees and family members of U.S. active-duty military and DoD civilians. U.S. citizenship is required.
- Program Assistant positions with full-time, part-time and flexible schedules
- Work hours will be within Monday-Friday, 6 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and may include weekend, nights and special events
- Child & Youth Programs includes all ages of care:
- Child Development Centers (children 6 weeks-6 years old)
- School-Aged Care (kids 6-12 years old)
- Youth Centers (teens 13-18 years old)
What to expect at the event:
- Qualification screening
- On-site drug testing
- Schedule appointment time for fingerprints
- Schedule appointment time for occupational medicine screening (verify immunizations and pre-employment physical)
- Provisional hire letters will be issued the same day
Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to stay for up to four hours.
Children are welcome to accompany applicants but must remain within the supervision of the applicant for the duration of the event.
- Current resume
- Two written reference letters/reference forms
- Education transcripts
- Official passport
- Sojourner's permit or application letter from Legal for Sojourner's permit
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social Security card
- Proof of registration in Selective Service, if applicable
- Current driver's license (School-Age Care and Youth positions only)
- DD-214 (Veterans only)
- Active-duty authorization from Command, if applicable
For more information, please call NAF Human Resources 095-56-0522 or DSN 314-624-0522.