The MWR Community Recreation Program is proud to support recreational command events aboard NAS Sigonella. A limited amount of equipment is available at no cost for command events that meet a certain criteria. The requirements to receive this equipment at no cost are as follows:
- The event must be recreational in nature and open to the entire command. (Excluded events are retirement ceremonies, reenlistment ceremonies, change of commands, hail and farewells, or other wardroom events. Events that do not meet the requirements may rent the equipment at the normal rental rates).
- The event cannot be a fundraiser, private party, or involve the collection of funds, raising of funds, or donation of funds.
- The equipment is available for use aboard NAS Sigonella NAS I or NAS II only.
- Reservations may be made up to six (6) months in advance.
- The request form must be signed by an E7 or above acknowledging that the event is in fact a recreational command event that meets the requirements listed above.
- All equipment is subject to availability.
CLICK HERE to download the Command Event Equipment Request form.
Once the form is completed, please return it to the Community Recreation Office located in Midtown (Bldg 175) on NAS I or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving the form, the request will be approved or denied and you will be notified when your equipment will be ready to be picked up.
Please Contact Community Recreation to for more information.