2020 Strongman Competition
This year's Strongman competition is open for athletes to compete Oct. 13 through Oct. 23. All participating athletes will compete in a variety of events, challenging their strength and endurance. Due to COVID-19, Strongman athletes will compete individually, without any spectactors, to help maintain social distancing.
This Year's Strongman Challenges:
- Tank Push
- Sand Bag Toss
- Farmers Carry
- Dead Lift
- Heavy Ball Carry
- Great Snake
- Tire Flip
Strongman Equipment Restrictions:
- Equipment allowed: Belt, chalk, knee wraps or sleeves, and wrist wraps.
- Equipment not allowed: No sandals, tacky adhesive spray or gloves.
Strongman Registration / Payment:
- Registration for this event is $25, which includes this year's Strongman t-shirt.
- Please register for the event at sigonellastrongman.eventbrite.it
- Payment must be made ahead of time at either gym.
Strongman Winner Announcement:
- Winners will be announced onstage during Autumn Fest.
- All participants will be required to maintain 6 feet social distance at all times, wear a mask when not active, and sanitize their hands before handling equipment. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- For more information, please call Jermaine Weekes at 624-4951 or email him directly at Jermaine.firstname.lastname@example.org.