Food Trekking: Extended Trip
Explore Sinagra and Ucria through the art of food!
This weekend will be dedicated to foot travel and food. Walking tours through the towns will be accompanied by Sicilian cooking classes, along with beer and liquor tastings, all while enjoying evenings at rustic Agroturismi.
Date: April 9-11
Depart: April 9 from NAS I 5 p.m.
Return: April 11 6 p.m.
Price per person:
- Adult - Single Occupancy: $500
- Adult – Double Occupancy: $450
- Adult Triple/Quads: $400
Price Per Person Includes:
- Charter vans
- 2 nights in an Agriturismo: La Sorgente and St. Maria Xilona
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner Friday and Saturday night at the hotel
- Lunch on Sunday at the Agriturismo
- Liquor tasting, local delicacy brunch, and sweet pastry tasting on Saturday afternoon
- Local beer and cheese tasting on Saturday night
- Saturday morning bread making class
- Sunday morning ricotta cheese making class
- Local guide with you Friday-Sunday
We will stay: Agriturismo La Sorgente and St. Maria Xilona
What to bring: walking shoes, layers suitable for chilly weather and rain, hiking boots, and euro for additional purchases.
Age Requirement: 12 years +
We need 10 people minimum for this trip to be offered.
Community Recreation reserves the right to modify or cancel tour itineraries in the case of unforeseen circumstances and/or in order to ensure passenger safety and comfort.
For more information and to register, please visit the Community Recreation office, or call 624-4777.